A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Teehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Teehan, Vascular Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Teehan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teehan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Teehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Patrick Teehan MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin P. Teehan practice?
- Dr. Edwin Teehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Teehan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hewitt, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Hewitt Surgeons.