Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Elba Martocci on Jan 7th, 2015

He is a very caring physician that listens and makes sure he gives the best medical care to his patients.

EX-PATIENT show details EX-PATIENT
Dec 11th, 2014

I called to his office regarding a couple of questions about cancer. The doctor did not care enough to return my phone call after the first visit. I held captive and blackmailed by his unprofessional staff. Basically it was, you give me this and that and then we will have the Dr. call you. What was requested of me had nothing to do with the cancer questions that I had. Truly unprofessional. Plus he has hired an employee that made fun of me after I left his office. Found out by going back into office reception area to ask a questions. Then later I had one other employee play head games with me. OMG!!!

excellent doctor show details excellent doctor
by Henry on Nov 5th, 2013

I had a surgery done in August 2013 in Chilton Hospital and can tell you docto Teehan is professional and does his best to keep everyone happy.

by katy on Sep 12th, 2013

This doctor is really great i would recommend him to my family memebers. He spends time with you and his office staff is awesome blonde hair lady and the surgical coordinator were really helpful =)

Im here today because of Dr Teehan show details Im here today because of Dr Teehan
Aug 26th, 2011

I was rushed to the emergency room in pretty bad shape. All my vital signs were bad and I had gangrene spreading in my body. Thank God Dr Teehan was there with another patient. He never saw me before, but ordered tests and hooked me up to IV's and got started on me right away. If it wasnt for him I would not be here today. He saw what was wrong with me and he followed my progress for 9 months and recommended other doctors who could also help with my recovery.God bless this man and his wisdom. I will neverforget what he did for me.

Sep 13th, 2010

I will never visit Dr. Teehan again. I was informed by the staff at St. Joseph's Hospital at 5 PM that I had appendicitis and it may burst if I don't have it removed soon.I was also informed that Dr. Teehan was on his way to perform the surgery.Dr. Teehan did not mosey into the hospital until after midnight. Six days after the operation I was in terrible pain and felt extremely nauseous. I went to visit Teehan who was more interested in his hour long personal phone call then discussing my well being. Three days after the visit I phoned Teehan's office to find out if he knew what was causing my pain and nausea.I was told by his staff in a rude manner that he was on vacation and there was nobody there who could help me. His staff member also stated that my blood work was fine. That same day I went to the Valley Hospital ER and was admitted. Blood tests showed that my white blood counts were over the top. A Cat Scan showed that I had 3 absceses in my stomach. I needed immediate surgery or I could have died.

Doctor's Response

Doctors cannot guarantee what time they can get to a hospital. There are other patients who are under my care, at other hospitals. There is always another surgeon covering my practice if I am unavailable. My staff does not give test results over the phone without my consent, so since I was on vacation my staff was unable to check with me, therefore results were not given to this patient over the phone. Each patient recovers differently from surgery.