May 18th, 2015

Edwin Udani is the best man for what he does in the USA.

Plan to spend half a day. show details Plan to spend half a day.
Feb 12th, 2014

People are "squeezed in" ahead of you routinely, so if you have an appointment you will still likely have to wait over an hour before you are seen. Most of the time he is 1 - 2 hours behind schedule because they over schedule throughout the day. They run it more like a walk in clinic. He is very pleasant, always smile. Office staff is good,

Good Man show details Good Man
Apr 1st, 2013

I have been going to Dr Udani for a few years now. More than anything, he knows his stuff. He won't just give a prescription to "see if it works". He trys to solve the problem - not mask it with medication. Also, I have been "squeezed in" more than once when I have mentioned I feel really bad and can't wait a couple weeks for an appointment. He has taken the time to answer many of my questions (and I ask a lot of questions) and listens to what I have to say. I recently had surgery and even though he did not perform the surgery, he came to my room shortly after to check on me. Not just a follow up phone call from the office personnel.

May 1st, 2012

I've been seeing him for a while but when you really feeling sick, he'll not accomodate you. if he promised to send medicines to your pharmacy he'll forget it.The staff are nice but I don't think he cares. He's not very informative, does not explain why you need a procedure done. I wanted to find a physician that give concern to his Clients.

Greatest family doctor EVER show details Greatest family doctor EVER
Sep 29th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Udani's for many many years. He is very friendly and down-to-earth. He is also very intelligent and he knows his stuff. I never have a problem getting an appointment and his staff is always accommodating. I couldn't imagine going to another doctor, so he better never retire (not that that will happen anytime soon). :)