A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Villalobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Villalobos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villalobos
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Villalobos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Villalobos, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalobos graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Villalobos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Manuel Villalobos MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Villalobos practice?
- Dr. Edwin Villalobos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Villalobos practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Physiatrists.