A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Graham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Wayne Johnson DO is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Johnson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Graham, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.