A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Graham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Wayne Johnson DO is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin W. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Johnson practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Graham, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.