Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Waters took good care of my Dad when he was alive. However, I called today for myself and he is not taking any new patients.

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

I have to say I couldn't agree less with the comments regarding. Dr Waters. He did not seem the least bit caring regarding patient or family. When arriving over an hour late for appt. which is normal for him, he went straight to the computer without speaking to the patient or family member. I will not go back.

|  Dr Waters  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

My diagnosis is a very complicated matter and I have to be monitored closely for fluid balance and electrolyte balance and signs symptoms of infection.Dr Waters has been an exceptional physician for me. He takes time to listen and understands my health situation and monitors me closely. I am completely satisfied with him as a physician and would highly recommend him to anyone. Wonderful wonderful with a great bedside manner.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Dennis A. Winze on Jun 22nd, 2009

Dr. Waters is an exceptional Doctor. He is one of the few out there that does not have a pre-concieved diagnosis when you talk to him. He also takes time to actually listen to his patients. I highly recomend him and his staff.

|  A doctor who does his research AND is caring!  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2009

After moving here I've had a few doctors;either they moved or I decided to find adifferent doctor. Of all the doctors --Dr. Waters is the best! I'm sticking to him.