A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Watkins, DABMA, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Beale Watkins DABMA, MD, and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Watkins practices Radiation Oncology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Radiation Oncologists.