A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Watkins, DABMA, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Beale Watkins DABMA, MD, and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Watkins practices Radiation Oncology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Radiation Oncologists.