A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Watkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Watkins, DABMA, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Beale Watkins DABMA, MD, and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Edwin Watkins has 13 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Watkins practices Radiation Oncology near Morehead City, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Morehead City Radiologists.