A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Wehling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Wehling is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wehling
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wehling Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehling graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Wehling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Navapache Regional Medical Center
- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin V Wehling DO is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin V. Wehling practice?
- Dr. Edwin Wehling has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Wehling practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Mount Ayr, IA.
See Mount Ayr Surgeons.