Dr. J Wilder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Wilder?

September 4th, 2016

Loving the Better Health

The thing that I have been most impressed with Dr. Wilder, is his determination to make me better. I would definitely recommend him to others. As a matter of fact, my fiancee is seeing him now and also likes him. His waiting area and the exam rooms are very personal to him, and I find that attractive, in that, it is such a relaxed atmosphere you hardly feel like you are sick after getting there. haha. I like the staff very much. Athena, and Charlotte are extremely kind and informative. I get calls when necessary from each of them, and that means a lot. I am more responsible for my health, with his help, than I have ever been. Good Job All

January 19th, 2016

Worst Doctor I have ever been to

I had been having chest pains for two weeks and was referred to a cardiologist. It turns out that my symptoms were side effects from a medication I am prescribed, however I kept my appointment with Dr. Wilder to get his opinion; All I wanted was an explanation for the side effects I had been feeling, not a battery of tests. This doctor was one of the rudest doctors I have ever seen, he belittled my condition, patronized me, and treated me like I was mental or a hypochondriac. I could also hear him saying to his nurse on my way out that "they let anyone in this office" This kind of bedside manor is uncalled for and I can't believe this doctor is still in business, I wish I could give him zero stars.

March 12th, 2013

Straight-forward

Friendly staff. Seamless approach. The right hand knows what the left hand is doing. Dr. uses common sense, down to earth approach. Very smart and very direct. Great!

September 13th, 2012

Doctor responsive and smart!

August 16th, 2012

Always Professional

I have never had to wait very long and he has always treated me professionally. He is conversations, willing to refer as needed, and provides excellent guidance.

July 9th, 2012

My biggest complaint was he was always goming in and out of the examining room talking to other patients and detail men and women. It seemed he was not concitrating on me.

April 24th, 2012

Best doctor in Blacksburg area

Dr. Wilder has been our family doctor for the last 16 years. He is the doctor of "common sense" and will give you the accurate diagnosis and medications to treat your sickness. He is also a fun and caring doctor to be with. His staff Charlotte and Athena are also first-class medical help givers.

May 5th, 2011

great dr.

April 1st, 2010

Best doctor I have seen in Blacksburg, VA

Dr. Wilder has an outstanding personality, is concerned about me and willing to refer me to whomever it takes to make me better. I have seen him three times and never waited more than five minutes in the waiting room and just a few minutes before he appeared in exam room. He takes the time to get to know you and your medical problems. He was highly recommended to me and I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a talented and caring doctor.

December 18th, 2015