A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Wilkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Wilkins, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwin Wilkins practice?
Dr. Edwin Wilkins practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.