A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Wortham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Wortham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wortham
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wortham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Wortham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortham graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wortham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Wortham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Wortham practice?
- Dr. Edwin Wortham has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Wortham practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.