Learn more about Dr. Edwin Wortham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Wortham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wortham
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wortham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Wortham, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wortham graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wortham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Wortham MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Wortham practice?
- Dr. Edwin Wortham has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Wortham practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.