A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Yung-Mu Lin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Edwin Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Lin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Internists, Whittier Hematologists, and Whittier Oncologists.