A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Zong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Zong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zong graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Yang Zong DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin Y. Zong practice?
- Dr. Edwin Zong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwin Zong practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.