Anesthesiologist (pain control), General Practitioners, Internist, Pain Management Specialist

212 Goodman St
Bakersfield, CA 93305
661-633-9753
Locations and availability (1)

|  Lost  |  show details
by HELP on Sep 20th, 2013

At 1st it was hard to understand him but he listened and got me what I needed. I went in cause I was deep into taking stuff I was't suppose to and he got me the help I needed.

|  Backpain  |  show details
by Steve on Jan 19th, 2013

I don't have insurance. When I poped my back while I'm working with heavy equipment, I need a cheapest way fix. Dr Zong didn't order any test, clinically diagnosed, and treat me with acupuncture, 2 visits I am able to go back to work. Later on, I go back a few times whenever I hurt my back. I don't have any permanent brain damage, but I know this man can not reverse that, I don't think he is a God, neither an idiot...it will be an idiot if he does order million dollars tests on some one that no human work can reverse..even the money is not coming from patients Pocket......

|  WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
by VENSSA, CPC on Jun 23rd, 2008

THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE. HE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT AND DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. MY HUSBAND WAS DENIED THE CARE HE NEEDED AND I HAD TO BEG AND PLEAD AND THREATEN TO GET ANY DIAGNOSTIC STUDIES DONE. HE ADVISED ME MY HUSBAND'S MRI WAS NEGATIVE AND IN FACT HE HAS PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE. BE AFRAID. VERY AFRAID.