A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwina Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwina Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwina Simmons, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwina Elaine Simmons MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edwina E. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Edwina Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edwina Simmons practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Obstetricians & Gynecologists.