A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwina Verner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwina Verner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verner graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Verner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edwina D. Verner practice?
Dr. Edwina Verner practices Pediatrics near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See East Orange Pediatricians.