inactive

Edwyn L Boyd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Boyd is simply awesome. He is compassionate and so caring. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an ENT.

October 23rd, 2013
Rude call taker
Dr. is awesome but with an employee like they have will drive people away.. There is a lady that is suppose to help to schedule your appts and she is so RUDE!!!! Called to get information and she was rushing me off the phone.. asked to make an appt and she was not aware of when they worked.. If she is not happy where she is employeed and refuses to help patients she is in the wrong field .. move on lady go retire... Someone that loves people would love to take your place

February 1st, 2012
Doctor in tune with his profession
Dr. Boyd has been treating me for years now. I have been battling a sinus infection secondary to a cold. I went to see Dr. Boyd and as usual he made me feel as though I was his only patient for the day. He and his staff are very professional. I left his office confident that I had been properly diagnosed and treated.