John E Carter, MD
Piedmont Physicians Pediatrics
189 Jefferson Pkwy
Newnan, GA 30263
770-304-2220
Locations and availability (3)

|  Mom  |  show details
by Wanda C. on Jul 3rd, 2013

I have been with Dr Carter and his staff since 1999. I was referred to his office by my sister in law. He has always been courteous and right on with his diagnoses. Even during a horrible second pregnancy that ended up being a C-section, Dr Carter was in the room with us taking care of our 4 week premature baby girl. My kids love him and the staff, especially Myra his nurse. No longer babies, I still refer all my friends and family to him.

|  Parent, Garrett & Madison  |  show details
by Annette Gunnoud on Jan 19th, 2013

Dr. Carter and his office are SUPERB!! I would not go to anyone else; if my insurance changed, I'd just have to pay extra, because his bedside manner AND staff are number ONE!!

|  Staph infection nightmare  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

My 19 month old grandaughter was seen by Dr. Carter monday for what we thought was diaper rash and turned out to be a yeast infection. She went back on Thursday because she now had sores coming up that had turned in Staph infection. Dr. Carter acted like this was no big deal. We had her in the Emergency room Monday with Doctors having to go in and drain the sores. What Dr. Cater acted like was no big deal we found out was deadly. We will never to back to his office again.

|  starting all over @49  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

i never new my grandaughter had asthma till, dr carter she use to be sick al the time the school was on me all the time i just didnt know what to do so i got dr carter he was great she still has some issus but we r getting there thanks shirley mikayla@haylie gross

|  Newnan Mom  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr. Carter has been our child's pediatrician since birth and she is now 4 years old. He is always playful and engaging with her which she loves. He listens to my concerns and has never steered us wrong. Our daughter begs us to take her to the Dr (even when she's not sick or very mildly sick) just so she can see Dr Carter! His nurses were also super helpful early on since I was a first time Mom and needed lots of advise. We have had to see a couple of other doctors there from time to time and it's just not the same. We wouldn't choose anyone else!