Overall Review

4.8

October 8th, 2015
Very pleased with entire staff.

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Carter has been our pediatrician for the last 20 years and through all four of our children. He is patient, has a WONDERFUL bedside manner, and not only do we trust him but our children trust him as well. There isn't a better pediatrician!!

March 4th, 2015
Love Dr. Carter and his staff
I have been seeing dr. Cater for about 2 and a half years now. We absolutely love him, his nurses and his staff. They are all so sweet and caring. Dr. Carter has gone out of his way to Squeez me in for an appt on last minute and he's always so kind understanding and happy when we come to see him. My son doesn't get scared when we have to go to the doctors because he knows everyone is always so nice and smiling. Dr carter always takes the time to answer and listen to all my questions and I always have a list expecially since this is my first child and I'm always worried about everything! I would recommend Dr. Carter to anyone and I know they would love him and his staff.

September 9th, 2014
Father of a patient
Dr. Carter is the most truly caring doctor I have ever been to. My children love him and as a parent am so thankful to have this great doctor taking care of my kids. He is so knowledgeable and thorough and knows each kid and their parents. He always takes his time with each patient, he truly is the best.

August 21st, 2014
operator
My son has been seeing Dr Carter for 13 years we love him but it is to difficult to see him. We needed shots for school and was told it would be over a month before we could be seen. I had to take my son to the CVS clinic to get his shots

July 3rd, 2013
Mom
I have been with Dr Carter and his staff since 1999. I was referred to his office by my sister in law. He has always been courteous and right on with his diagnoses. Even during a horrible second pregnancy that ended up being a C-section, Dr Carter was in the room with us taking care of our 4 week premature baby girl. My kids love him and the staff, especially Myra his nurse. No longer babies, I still refer all my friends and family to him.

January 19th, 2013
Parent, Garrett & Madison
Dr. Carter and his office are SUPERB!! I would not go to anyone else; if my insurance changed, I'd just have to pay extra, because his bedside manner AND staff are number ONE!!

November 12th, 2012
Staph infection nightmare
My 19 month old grandaughter was seen by Dr. Carter monday for what we thought was diaper rash and turned out to be a yeast infection. She went back on Thursday because she now had sores coming up that had turned in Staph infection. Dr. Carter acted like this was no big deal. We had her in the Emergency room Monday with Doctors having to go in and drain the sores. What Dr. Cater acted like was no big deal we found out was deadly. We will never to back to his office again.

May 16th, 2011
Newnan Mom
Dr. Carter has been our child's pediatrician since birth and she is now 4 years old. He is always playful and engaging with her which she loves. He listens to my concerns and has never steered us wrong. Our daughter begs us to take her to the Dr (even when she's not sick or very mildly sick) just so she can see Dr Carter! His nurses were also super helpful early on since I was a first time Mom and needed lots of advise. We have had to see a couple of other doctors there from time to time and it's just not the same. We wouldn't choose anyone else!