A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M E Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. M E. Harrison practice?
- Dr. M Harrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. M Harrison practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Gastroenterologists, and Phoenix Hepatologists.