A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Harrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Harrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M E Harrison MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. M E. Harrison practice?
- Dr. M Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. M Harrison practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Gastroenterologists, and Scottsdale Hepatologists.