Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edyta Konrad
Dr. Edyta Konrad, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlborough, MA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Konrad is affiliated with UMass Memorial-Marlborough Hospital, Clinton Hospital and UMass Memorial Health Care. Dr. Konrad has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Edyta Konrad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Edyta Konrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.
Dr. Arnold Hill
Dr. Mark Davidson
Dr. Clifford Risk
Pulmonary Disease, Legal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine