- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Edyta Konrad?
Posted on October 16th, 2017
- Holistic in her approach - rather than trying to take the easy way out and prescribing drugs to treat a symptom, she gets down to the root cause of the problem by doing a very thorough analysis (blood analysis, x-rays, etc) - After finding the root cause of the problem, Dr Konrad recommends using natural supplements rather than harsh prescription drugs to help correct the noted deficiencies (as found by the lab test results) - Extremely knowledgable and passionate about her work - Super thorough and very patient - Always takes the time to listen to and answer all questions - Explains the often complicated medical information in a way that can be understood - Quickly diagnosed my frequent leg cramps as a lack of magnesium - Great, passionate and caring doctor who puts patients first
My Doctor for years.
Posted on December 15th, 2016
Dr. Konrad is an excellent doctor. The only criticism I might make is that she cares too much and she will spent more than an hour with you. She devotes herself to the patient that is in front of her and will loose track of time, so as the day progresses she gets behind schedule and your wait time might be long. But, she is worth the wait.
One of the smartest doctors I have ever seen
Posted on November 14th, 2012
Dr. Konrad has been my primary care since she first came to Marlborough. She has helped me with kidney stones, shoulder problems, colds and flu, digestive issues, etc. She really spends a lot of time with her patients in the office. She listens well.
Posted on December 23rd, 2011
Posted on October 18th, 2017
Posted on October 13th, 2017
Posted on February 22nd, 2017
Posted on July 29th, 2016
Posted on July 25th, 2016
Posted on December 26th, 2015
Posted on June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Edyta Konrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides