A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edythe Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edythe Harvey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edythe Harvey, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Harvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Ben Taub Hosp, Houston, Tx
- Menninger Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edythe Pennal Harvey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edythe P. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Edythe Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edythe Harvey practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Galveston Psychiatrists.