A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edythe Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edythe Harvey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harvey
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Harvey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edythe Harvey, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Harvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Ben Taub Hosp, Houston, Tx
- Menninger Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edythe Pennal Harvey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edythe P. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Edythe Harvey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edythe Harvey practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Psychiatrists.