Dr. Edythe Harvey MD Patient Reviews

1.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017
Im so mad at my primary Dr. He told me he would fine help for me and sent me to this Dr E. Harvey to help me. I have problems but she has issues. I suffer from anxiety attacks and other problems. She said things to me and treated me in such an ugly way. She wouldnt let me speak and express myself. Didnt spend time enough to get to know me. Offended me and i felt bullied by her. She was being sarcastic to what little she let me say. She was so rude that by the time she was done with me she wanted us to go back to the lobby to reschedule me a new appt. I was already humiliated and slandered by her that as we were walking out her office I couldnt control my self anymore and got a anxiety attack. I stoped in the hallway before stepping into the hallway to control myself and she asked me what was wrong. I managed to tell her i was having an anxiety attack and instead of saying something nice she slaughtered me more by grabing me by my arm and saying i had to go. That i couldnt stay there and made me leave the hallway having an anxiety attack. She literally thew me out into the lobby not caring of my condition. She could have been nicer and waited till my attack was over or had me sit down or offered me a glass of water. I managed to get to my car and sat there for 30 mintues. I couldnt drive nor think. I went there to get help not to get destroyed more mentally. I reported her to patients complaints for patient abuse. Never in my life have i had such an ugly experience with a psychiatrist. I know a good one from a bad one. I will never again go back to her. Now i see why her ratings are only 2 stars.

February 9th, 2017
If there were negative stars, I'd use them
Absolutely the most cold and rude doctor I've ever encountered. Absolutely no evident empathy or compassion whatsoever.

November 4th, 2016
It was the most devastating encounter with a psychiatrist I have ever had. I know good psychiatry and she represents bad malpractice. During my stay she hardly ever had time to meet with me. She was closed off to my needs. She refused to let me go back to school when my only problem was depressive episodes but nothing severely presistant enough to be on the HOPE unit with schizosand psychopaths to begin with. She was a very patronizing woman who recommended me to a step down program which I couldn't go back to school for another year. I was 21 at the time and exited treatment for good by the time I was 22 years old I am very disappointed with her lack of ethics and the Menninger clinics step down recommendations.

March 7th, 2017