Dr. Eelizabeth Kimbrough MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2015
Excellent / wonderful
Excellent and wonderful person inside and out. Very knowledgeable and very good insight. Always a pleasure to go see. Always inspiration & uplifting visits. You leave feeling like a better person . Her staff are just as wonderful.

November 25th, 2015
Dr. Kimbrough is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. She is truly present to her patient, takes the time necessary to help the individual, and responds to his/her input, and includes the patient in developing the treatment plan. She also gives homework to the patient to be invested and active in his/her own wellness. She is caring, effective in treatment, personable,--yet professional, and uses a variety of strategies for treatment.

July 21st, 2012
Worth the wait
Dr. Kimbrough is very open-minded and takes the whole person rather than isolated parts into consideration. She believes in wellness rather than just the elimination of individual symptoms. The body is greater than the sum of the parts. Although she often runs behind in her schedule this is because she tries to give each patient the attention necessary. Some days I know I am the reason her schedule is running behind and I am more than willing to wait if someone ahead of me needs the attention. She is willing to swap patients if someone is on a very tight schedule and all the patients agree. I can call ahead to see if she is on schedule. The time she has spent with me has been life changing. Where other doctors said there was nothing wrong because my lab tests were within norms she took the time to work with me as a whole person with physical, emotion, spiritual and social needs. No other doctor has ever done that with me. I was on 7 medications when I met her and suffering from side affects. Now I only take vitamins and natural supplements. Dr. Kimbrough uses acupuncture and makes recommendations about meditation, nutrition, yoga or any "alternative" medicine she feels will be helpful. She does assign homework which some patient may not like but Dr. Kimbrough insists the patient take an active role in changing their life and their health. I am healthier than I have ever been and that is because we worked together to get me healthy. Doctors can't heal people but they can work with you to help you heal yourself. I would recommend Dr. Kimbrough to anyone who felt other doctors had given up on them. Health isn't just the absence of abnormalities on test results. Health is a state of mind that only the patient can measure. She is willing to work with a patient with any conditions or symptoms.

May 28th, 2016