Dr. Eena Duggal MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
patient
The doctor and her staff are not at all bothered about your condition or time. So if you have a choice avoid her. Otherwise, god save you!

August 28th, 2012
Horrible Horrible Experience. I bring my two children here. I always waited in the waiting room for at least 30 minutes then transferred to a room were I wait for an additional 30 minutes, at least, while trying to entertain my kids unsuccessfully.Her billing methods are not right either. She always billed for a doctor visit even if we only saw the nurse for shots. Her explanation was that they were allowed to, meaning the health insurance would pay it if they billed it that way, forcing us to pay a co pay. She didn't care that it was wrong and cost us extra money. When I called the Health Insurance they said that she should not be billing our nurse only visits that way. I told her but she gave the same excuse. I think she's only out to make a profit.

July 11th, 2012
review
Dr. Duggal has been my PCP for 7 months now. She takes the time to get to know you personally and has even diagnosed some health issues that I was not consciously aware of. I got the treatment I needed. Her staff is friendly and courteous. Her new office is a bit hard to find but a nice improvement over the old one.

July 22nd, 2011
poor follow up
Had issues at every visit. one time a prescription was to be called in the same day following a morning apt. and it was not done for an additional day. I was extremely ill and had to wait since they were closed when the pharmacy tried to call. Another time i had an injury and had to call everyday for a week to get the xray result even thought I confirmed with the lab they were sent over. Finally got the receptionist to read me the notes. Doctor never returned my calls. I won't be returning.

April 8th, 2011
hardly has time to listen .
i will never recomend to anyone.

April 14th, 2010
easy to get in to see the doctor; staff are kind and easy to talk to; doctor is very thorough; office is clean and nicely decorated.Only minor negative...doctor is a bit aloof, but may seem that way because she is so focused on collecting the information she needs in order to make a diagnosis and get on the next waiting patient.

January 20th, 2010
Ofice Staff is Rude
I hate making appointments because your staff is rude. The only reason I stay is I love Dr. Duggal. Mainly one of her staff that starts w/L. She is always talking down her nose to people. I would give a 4 to Dr. Duggal if it wasn't for her staff bringing the overall experience down.

November 10th, 2016

January 11th, 2016

December 17th, 2014

August 15th, 2011
average, hard to get time