A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eeric Truumees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eeric Truumees is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eeric Truumees, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Bone Transplantation
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Truumees graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Truumees has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Truumees accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eeric Truumees practice?
Dr. Eeric Truumees practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Kyle, TX.
See Austin Orthopedic Surgeons.