A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Effat Jehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Effat Jehan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Effat Jehan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jehan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Jehan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Effat Jehan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Effat Jehan practice?
- Dr. Effat Jehan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Effat Jehan practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NY.
See Plano Family Physicians.