A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Effideen Ameerally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Effideen Ameerally is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ameerally graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Ameerally has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ameerally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Effideen I. Ameerally practice?
Dr. Effideen Ameerally practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.