Dr. Effie Politis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Effie Politis?

I will always have problems.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I would not recommend this doctor. I had a bi-lateral mastectomy with a tram flap reconstruction. I had breast cancer 8 yrs ago; but recently had lung cancer so decided to have the mastectomy as a precaution. I woke up from surgery with totally black breasts (necrosis) dead tissue. Nipples were gone, and staples were where my nipples were. Dr. Politis said during the ten day follow up "when you went in the hospital, you signed off all liability." I've been to 15 doctors to help me after 2 months of wound care, home health care and surgery again to cover the necrosis that had to be removed. I have very hard painful lumpy breasts forever. Don't go to this doctor.

Ruined for Life

Posted on October 11th, 2015

Dr. Politis is the worse doctor I ever had. She did plastic surgery after bi-lateral mastectomy ; she lied and took my nipples when no cancer was present and the tram flap and both breast were 100% necrosis. I woke up after surgery with black scabs on the out side of my breast. I had to have wound care then surgery to close the open wounds and not I can't get a doctor to remove the hard necrosis. The belly tissue that she implanted in my breasts were already dead when transplanted. She told me to take my own tube out when there was an issue with it (because it was after hours). She was so rude and hateful towards me so I wouldn't go back. All of my other doctors and PS and oncologists and specialists including doctors from the University of South Florida have all examed me and can't believe what she did to me. The necrosis that I woke up from surgery with is too extensive to be removed and I have in pain with throbbing breasts for life. I'll quote her words when this presented to her. She raised her shoulders and stated "when you entered the hospital you signed away all of your liability"...don't go to this doctor please.

Posted on May 10th, 2015

Dr Politis is one of, if not the most, nicest and informative physicians I have ever met. I greatly appreciated her exemplary bedside manner as well as her patience and willingness to explain the procedure (closing of the cut after mohs surgery on and above the upper lip for skin cancer) in detail. She put my mind at ease where other physicians I had consulted with did not, and she did a great job. No ego here, just pure skill.

Amazing Dr. who truly listens to you!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Dr. Effie Papas Politis is one of the most personal Doctors I have ever come in contact with. I had a Mommy make over after having two C-sections and breast feeding two children. She delivered more than I could ever of imagined. It looks so natural, she is truly talented!!!!!!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Politis is by far the best surgeon I have ever met. She actually listen to my concerns and addressed them accordingly. I could not have ask for a better surgeon. The office was also very clean and the staff was fantastic.

Board Certified, Trustworthy and All Around Fantastic Plastic Surgeon!

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Effie Pappas Politis for several years now. She is an intelligent and focused physician who puts the patient first. She has performed several cosmetic procedures on myself and I have been extremely happy with the results. She takes her time and explains everything very clearly so that you understand what she is doing and why. I have recommended her to family and friends who have also been very happy with their results and are returning customers for several years now.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Great physician and staff! Truly enjoyed visit

meticulous, experienced, and great results

Posted on January 21st, 2015