A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efraim Lavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efraim Lavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efraim Lavi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lavi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efraim Lavi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Efraim Lavi practice?
- Dr. Efraim Lavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Efraim Lavi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Allergists and Sacramento Pediatricians.