A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efraim Lavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efraim Lavi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lavi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efraim Lavi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Efraim Lavi practice?
- Dr. Efraim Lavi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Efraim Lavi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Allergists and Sacramento Pediatricians.