A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efrain Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efrain Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efrain Garcia, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efrain Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Efrain Garcia practice?
- Dr. Efrain Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Efrain Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.