A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efrain Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomez
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gomez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efrain Gomez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efrain A Gomez MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Efrain A. Gomez practice?
- Dr. Efrain Gomez has 1 office location.
Dr. Efrain Gomez practices Psychiatry near Texas City, TX.
See Texas City Psychiatrists.