A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efrain Reisin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efrain Reisin is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Reisin graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reisin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efrain Reisin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Efrain Reisin practice?
- Dr. Efrain Reisin has 1 office location.
Dr. Efrain Reisin practices Nephrology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Nephrologists.