Dr. Efrain Sueldo Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Efrain Sueldo?

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I would not reccomend him to anyone.cant understand him.very biased.Accused me of not taking medication properly.very quick to judge.hands out antidepressants like candy.Dosent listen to anything.terrible dr.

Posted on November 8th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Sueldo to anyone. He asked me very limited questions regarding my sypmtoms, offered me anti-depressents and anti-anxiety medications and directed me back to my thyroid doctor; while announcing, with a smirk, that it was all in my head and I was hyper focused on my medical problems. He is correct about that, I went to him looking for answers regarding an ongoing medical problem which is disrupting my life. He barely spend anytime asking questions, announced a diagnosis and left. I am female and over 40. If I was male, he may have shown more concerned. And to think, I will be paying for the pleasure of this visit?

COPD