Dr. Efrain Sueldo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Efrain Sueldo?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Efrain Sueldo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

January 15th, 2016

I would not reccomend him to anyone.cant understand him.very biased.Accused me of not taking medication properly.very quick to judge.hands out antidepressants like candy.Dosent listen to anything.terrible dr.

November 8th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Sueldo to anyone. He asked me very limited questions regarding my sypmtoms, offered me anti-depressents and anti-anxiety medications and directed me back to my thyroid doctor; while announcing, with a smirk, that it was all in my head and I was hyper focused on my medical problems. He is correct about that, I went to him looking for answers regarding an ongoing medical problem which is disrupting my life. He barely spend anytime asking questions, announced a diagnosis and left. I am female and over 40. If I was male, he may have shown more concerned. And to think, I will be paying for the pleasure of this visit?

Type 2 Diabetes