A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efrain Valladolid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efrain Valladolid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efrain Valladolid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Valladolid graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Valladolid has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valladolid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Efrain T. Valladolid practice?
Dr. Efrain Valladolid practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.