A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal disorders
- Endocrine hypertension
- High calcium
- Insulin pump
- Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid disease in pregnancy
- diabetes mellitus
- thyroid disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebremedhin graduated from Jimma University.
Dr. Gebremedhin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efrem Hagos Gebremedhin MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Efrem H. Gebremedhin practice?
- Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin has 1 office location.
Dr. Efrem Gebremedhin practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Internists and Lenexa Endocrinologists.