A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efren J Flores MD is a male Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Efren J. Flores practice?
- Dr. Efren Flores has 5 office locations.
Dr. Efren Flores practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lowell, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.