A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Go accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Efren C. Go practice?
Dr. Efren Go practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.