A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efren Costibolo Go MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Efren C. Go practice?
- Dr. Efren Go has 2 office locations.
Dr. Efren Go practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.