A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Leonida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efren Leonida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonida
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Leonida Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonida graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Leonida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efren Labay Leonida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Efren L. Leonida practice?
- Dr. Efren Leonida has 1 office location.
- Dr. Efren Leonida practices Family Medicine near Mt Pleasant, PA.