A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Leonida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efren Leonida is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonida graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Leonida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efren Labay Leonida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Efren L. Leonida practice?
- Dr. Efren Leonida has 3 office locations.
Dr. Efren Leonida practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mt Pleasant, PA.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians.