A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Leonida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efren Leonida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonida
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leonida Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonida graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Leonida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efren Labay Leonida MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Efren L. Leonida practice?
- Dr. Efren Leonida has 1 office location.
- Dr. Efren Leonida practices Family Medicine near Mt Pleasant, PA.