A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efren Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efren Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Rodriguez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efren Garcia Rodriguez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Efren G. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Efren Rodriguez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Efren Rodriguez practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.