A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Valenzuela has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valenzuela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Efren S. Valenzuela practice?
Dr. Efren Valenzuela practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.