A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efren Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Valenzuela has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efren Sison Valenzuela MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Efren S. Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. Efren Valenzuela has 4 office locations.
Dr. Efren Valenzuela practices Pediatrics near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Hawthorne, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians.