A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efsevia Albanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Albanis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Albanis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efsevia Albanis MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Efsevia Albanis practice?
- Dr. Efsevia Albanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Efsevia Albanis practices Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Gastroenterologists.