Learn more about Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papavassiliou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papavassiliou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Papavassiliou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papavassiliou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou practice?
- Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou has 1 office location.
Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.