A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Papavassiliou graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papavassiliou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians HMFP at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- On staff at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou practice?
- Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou has 1 office location.
Dr. Efstathios Papavassiliou practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.