A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efstathios Spinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efstathios Spinos is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spinos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spinos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efstathios Spinos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bone Cancer
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinos graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spinos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Efstathios Spinos MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Efstathios Spinos practice?
- Dr. Efstathios Spinos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Efstathios Spinos practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near North Chesterfield, VA.