A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Efstathios Spinos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Efstathios Spinos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Efstathios Spinos, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bone Cancer
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spinos graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spinos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spinos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Efstathios Spinos practice?
- Dr. Efstathios Spinos practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near North Chesterfield, VA.