A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Tapazoglou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Tapazoglou is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Tapazoglou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapazoglou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Tapazoglou has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Tapazoglou MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Tapazoglou practice?
- Dr. Steven Tapazoglou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Tapazoglou practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Oncologists.