Some ratings provided by DrScore.
CANCER TREATMENT show details CANCER TREATMENT
Aug 29th, 2016

TERATMENT WAS NOT WORING AND STILL CONT. USING IT

The best doctor ever! show details The best doctor ever!
by Cynthia Mullins on May 27th, 2016

There should be more doctors like him, he is one of the best doctors I have ever been to, and I have seen several. I can honestly say I respect him greatly, he is kind, does not try to rush you in and out, really cares about you, go to every level he feels needed for you and then some, just to make sure he gets you the best form of treatment possible, is bedside manner is human kindness, and this means so much because this man treats you like your human, not like your just a number. I HIGHLY recommend him trust me you won't regret it, trust him he is well worth it!

by Sandra Crawford on Sep 9th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Tapazoglou since 2003 he Diagnosis was right and he removed my Tumor which was cancerous thank God he's my physician cause he saved my life I'm still with him and I couldn't be more happy with chemotherapy shots he take care of me Well I'm a happy patient

Nearly died! show details Nearly died!
by Disappointed! on Nov 13th, 2013

Terrible experience! Doctor was condescending, very rude, and seemed to not really care about me. Almost terminated me!

Great doctor. show details Great doctor.
Aug 10th, 2013

Dr. T. is an excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him. He is very caring, and knowledgeable.

Nov 1st, 2012

We found this doctor to be quite arrogant and abrupt. He seemed annoyed at our questions, which were only a few and important to us. I would not recommend him to anyone.

May 5th, 2010

He explains medical problems in language you can understand. He is very patient answering questions and offers a detailed diagnosis.

Apr 14th, 2010

His nurse (lisa) isn't friendly and doesn't wash hands in between patients. That is gross. I had no problem getting an appointment it was the full waiting room and the speed I was in and out of actually seening the doctor. Spend more time with me that is IF I come back to see you.

Just doesn't care! show details Just doesn't care!
by Sufferer on Oct 12th, 2009

One could be dying after a treatment and he would barely lift a finger to help you. At least that was my experience