A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Egbert Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Egbert Miranda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Miranda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Egbert Miranda MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Egbert Miranda practice?
- Dr. Egbert Miranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Egbert Miranda practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Endocrinologists.