A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Egbert Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Egbert Miranda is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Miranda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Egbert Miranda practice?
Dr. Egbert Miranda practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Endocrinologists.