Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jan D on Jan 14th, 2016

I was so happy when I found out that Dr. Serrao did liposuction. He had done my hysterectomy back in 1998 and I was very happy with those results. So I knew that it was a no brainer when it came to him doing my liposuction. He and his staff are awesome. I couldn't be more happy with my results and I am only 8 weeks out!!! I would highly recommend him to everyone I know.

Excellent! He has been my physician for 14 years show details Excellent! He has been my physician for 14 years
by S on Mar 10th, 2015

An excellent and caring physican.

Best Aesthetics clinique show details Best Aesthetics clinique
by Sandra on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr.Serrao is a great Doctor who take time with his patients. Very caring ,professional & personable. I cannot say enough wonderful Things about Dr Serrao. Every person in that office went above and beyond what was expected of them. I would definitely go to Dr serrao again and would recommend him to anybody.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jun 26th, 2013

Dr.Serrao is the most kind and sweet doctor I have ever known. His bedside manner is amazing, he spends so much time with each patient explaining everything in great detail. I have been a patient of his office and his medical spa for years and would never go to anyone else!

Patient show details Patient
by Sonyvia Nunez on May 15th, 2013

I had been wanting to do a tummy tuck for five years now. I have two children and other surgery's that really effected my tummy area. I really wanted to feel like myself again .I was really nervous about the whole procedure. I had many consultations but did not find a Doctor that I truly felt confident in. From the moment I met Dr.E.John Serrao I felt I was in the right place. The staff was amazing and he truly made me feel confident, comfortable, and I felt I could trust him and his staff 100%. I listened to everything I had to do to prepare for this surgery and they were with me every step of the way. They grew a wonderful and amazing relationship with me and I knew everything was going to be ok. Its been six weeks since my surgery and I feel great. They were there for me 100% at any time or any day that I had a concern, question or worrie. I thank you all so much for making this a easy recovery and experience. I truly recommend Dr.E.John Serrao and his professional staff to anyone and everyone.

Definitely a Five Star Doctor! show details Definitely a Five Star Doctor!
Apr 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Serrao's for 5 years now. I have never met a Doctor that gives their patients as much time and attention as Dr. Serrao does. He is compassionate and dedicated. He always makes sure I am well informed and I know all my options before I make an important decision regarding my health, and as a bonus he shows interest in what's going on with the rest of my life. With Dr. Serrao I am not only visiting a health care professional but also someone who truly cares.

One of the very best doctors in town show details One of the very best doctors in town
Apr 12th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Serrao for many years and have referred my family and friends to him as well. He is very kind and knowledgable and has always made me feel comfortable, not only that but he delivered all my children and he actually gets joy out of bringing children into the world. I recommend Dr. Serrao hands down and he is the best doctor I have ever had. You don't find them like this anymore!

A Good Doctor show details A Good Doctor
Apr 6th, 2011

Best doctor I have ever been to! His office is comfortable and clean. His staff takes good care of you and is very kind. Your phone calls are always returned. I have been his patient for years and so have all of my friends and family - we love him! Comment by "Thank God he is no longer an OB" is probably the jealous competition or one of the bad staff members that he may have fired. Who knows -- I just know that I would never go to any other doctor in the area! He is a very kind man and an excellent doctor.

Best bedside manners show details Best bedside manners
by zeema21 on Mar 16th, 2011

Dr Serrao has been my OB-GYN for 11 years. He is easy to talk to about any complaints, gives you all options available and what is the best solution. I trust his opinions as a surgeon for my well being.

THANK GOD HE IS AN OB! show details THANK GOD HE IS AN OB!
Dec 9th, 2010

Dr. Serrao is still practicing OB/GYN and thank God that he is because he took excellent care of me during a high risk pregnancy. Most of his employees have been with him for many years and have always been very kind. One newer employee was a little rude and she is not working at his office anymore. I trust Dr. Serrao with my life and would never go to any otherdoctor.

by CB on Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Serrao is not only an excellent surgeon, but he is a very caring person as well. My results were excellent and my care was excellent. He called me to check on me to see if I had any questions the day before and even stopped by to see me the night after my surgery. His staff is very caring and knowledgeable as well. You do not find doctors like this any more!

A good doctor who cares! show details A good doctor who cares!
by Alex A. on Feb 25th, 2010

My experience was great. I look ten years younger and I feel twenty years younger! His entire staff was professional. I never felt pressured or rushed- I have sent all of my friends to Dr. Serrao and they have all loved their results too! They offer everything tht you need.