Dr. Egbert Serrao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Egbert Serrao?

March 27th, 2017

Best Gynecologist I've ever had

I've been a patient for several years now and would never switch regardless of the distance. I was referred by my best friend and her sister and both of them live out of town and state and still come to see him. He made me feel like he cared about my issues. I don't feel like a number which is what you usually see regularly. Dr. Serrao listens to me and takes time to discuss any questions or concerns I have on every single visit. He cares my well-being and not what he can get from my insurance company. You don't see those types of doctors anymore. Needless to say, I would recommend him to anyone.

November 23rd, 2016

Perfect Labiaplasty

Dr. Serrao took his time to really discuss what I wanted and what my expectations were. He by no means pressured me into any other procedures to get more money which was very comforting. He also is very personable. His work is amazing so much more than I expected. The staff is a perfect match, very caring and kind

August 31st, 2016

Serrao Rejuvenation Center

A little over 9 weeks I had my Breast Augmentation done at the Serrao Rejuvenation Center. From the Consultation to my 6 Week Follow Up , it was a complete breeze. Dr. Serrao made sure to answer any questions or concerns that I might of had pre-operation as well as post-operation. I love that fact Dr. Serrao and his staff are very professional but still so personable at the same time. They make you feel more like Family rather than just a Patient. Dr. Serrao and his Staff make sure to have an understanding of your goal so that they may give you the proper feedback. I also love the fact that Dr. Serrao makes it his business to walk you out to your vehicle after recovery from your procedure. Simply amazing!

January 14th, 2016

I was so happy when I found out that Dr. Serrao did liposuction. He had done my hysterectomy back in 1998 and I was very happy with those results. So I knew that it was a no brainer when it came to him doing my liposuction. He and his staff are awesome. I couldn't be more happy with my results and I am only 8 weeks out!!! I would highly recommend him to everyone I know.

March 10th, 2015

Excellent! He has been my physician for 14 years

An excellent and caring physican.

July 2nd, 2013

Best Aesthetics clinique

Dr.Serrao is a great Doctor who take time with his patients. Very caring ,professional & personable. I cannot say enough wonderful Things about Dr Serrao. Every person in that office went above and beyond what was expected of them. I would definitely go to Dr serrao again and would recommend him to anybody.

June 26th, 2013

Best Doctor

Dr.Serrao is the most kind and sweet doctor I have ever known. His bedside manner is amazing, he spends so much time with each patient explaining everything in great detail. I have been a patient of his office and his medical spa for years and would never go to anyone else!

May 15th, 2013

Patient

I had been wanting to do a tummy tuck for five years now. I have two children and other surgery's that really effected my tummy area. I really wanted to feel like myself again .I was really nervous about the whole procedure. I had many consultations but did not find a Doctor that I truly felt confident in. From the moment I met Dr.E.John Serrao I felt I was in the right place. The staff was amazing and he truly made me feel confident, comfortable, and I felt I could trust him and his staff 100%. I listened to everything I had to do to prepare for this surgery and they were with me every step of the way. They grew a wonderful and amazing relationship with me and I knew everything was going to be ok. Its been six weeks since my surgery and I feel great. They were there for me 100% at any time or any day that I had a concern, question or worrie. I thank you all so much for making this a easy recovery and experience. I truly recommend Dr.E.John Serrao and his professional staff to anyone and everyone.

April 30th, 2013

Definitely a Five Star Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Serrao's for 5 years now. I have never met a Doctor that gives their patients as much time and attention as Dr. Serrao does. He is compassionate and dedicated. He always makes sure I am well informed and I know all my options before I make an important decision regarding my health, and as a bonus he shows interest in what's going on with the rest of my life. With Dr. Serrao I am not only visiting a health care professional but also someone who truly cares.

April 12th, 2011

One of the very best doctors in town

I have been seeing Dr. Serrao for many years and have referred my family and friends to him as well. He is very kind and knowledgable and has always made me feel comfortable, not only that but he delivered all my children and he actually gets joy out of bringing children into the world. I recommend Dr. Serrao hands down and he is the best doctor I have ever had. You don't find them like this anymore!

April 6th, 2011

A Good Doctor

Best doctor I have ever been to! His office is comfortable and clean. His staff takes good care of you and is very kind. Your phone calls are always returned. I have been his patient for years and so have all of my friends and family - we love him! Comment by "Thank God he is no longer an OB" is probably the jealous competition or one of the bad staff members that he may have fired. Who knows -- I just know that I would never go to any other doctor in the area! He is a very kind man and an excellent doctor.

March 16th, 2011

Best bedside manners

Dr Serrao has been my OB-GYN for 11 years. He is easy to talk to about any complaints, gives you all options available and what is the best solution. I trust his opinions as a surgeon for my well being.