A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Egen Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Ong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roseland Comm Hosp, Chicago, Il
- Thorek Hosp& Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Egen Ong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Egen Ong practice?
- Dr. Egen Ong has 1 office location.
Dr. Egen Ong practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.