A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Egen Ong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ong
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ong Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ong graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Ong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roseland Comm Hosp, Chicago, Il
- Thorek Hosp& Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Egen Ong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Egen Ong practice?
- Dr. Egen Ong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Egen Ong practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.