A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Egle Berzinskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Egle Berzinskas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Egle Berzinskas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berzinskas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Berzinskas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Egle Emilija Berzinskas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Egle E. Berzinskas practice?
- Dr. Egle Berzinskas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Egle Berzinskas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.